ASK. LISTEN. ACT.
Practical ways men can oppose
domestic abuse and violence against women
We our running our annual conference on Friday 2nd February 2018 at Bradford College. The event will consist of training, workshops, discussions and networking opportunities. Topics under discussion are as follows:
- He learns respect from you: teaching boys healthy relationships
- How trade unions can mobilise men to act as agents of change in the workplace
- Tackling honour based violence and forced marriage
- Domestic abuse in the LGBTQIA+ community
- Cuts to women's refuges and services and the forthcoming Domestic Violence Bill
*REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED*
In general the conference is about encouraging and enabling our Ambassadors, Champions and representatives from accredited organisations to network, receive training, get useful information and be inspired. Therefore the event is *INVITE ONLY*; however, if you feel that you might benefit from the meeting please call the office on 01422 886545 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will conclude with a debate bringing together the key themes of the day with Naz Shah MP and a panel of representatives.
A final agenda will be circulated shortly but in the meantime, if you have received an invite, please RSVP as soon as possible to book your place. If you have any queries, please contact us.