White Ribbon UK was founded in 2007.
To end male violence against women, once and for all. We engage men in calling out violent, bullying behaviour amongst their peers, and spreading a message of equality and respect.
Whilst we have inequality in our society, it's vital that we encourage men to recognise and stand against sexism and gender-based violence in all forms.
Lead by example, take the White Ribbon pledge. Sign up to be one of our White Ribbon Ambassadors and get our message everywhere it needs to be heard.
What We've Achieved
- Recruited an ever-growing national network of Ambassadors. Over 500 men are now White Ribbon Ambassadors - sign up here.
- Accredited 72 councils, towns and organisations with White Ribbon status, a wide-ranging commitment which means the White Ribbon message is carried far and wide, in word and deed.
- Provided training and outreach to a huge number of local authorities, groups and clubs.
- Founded a White Ribbon All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) which engages MPs and policy maker-.
- Our White Ribbon in Sport campaign encourages men and boys to engage with our mission and provide positive male role models, challenging the traditional narrative of masculinity.
- Our Trade Union campaign focuses on getting our message heard in workplaces across the UK; we're working to end sexual harrassment and bullying at work for good.
- We're passionate about making music festivals and venues safe for women. We provide comprehensive guidance and policy for gigs and live music venues.